Cricket prediction | Knights vs Dolphins prediction
Momentum One day cup - Knights vs Dolphins match preview
Chevrolet Knights are taking over Sunfoil Dolphins in this Momentum one day cup tournament. Knights have played 2 matches without clinching a victory so far. For them this is a must win game and a matter of pride. While Dolphins have won the last match against Lions in a more dramatic passion by six wickets.
Knights were defeated by the table leaders Warriors and Cape Cobras by 11 and 28 runs respectively. All the matches they played were completely one sided as Knights were made to surrender completely without fighting back at any moment of the game. So I guess the poor form of the Knights will probably continue in this game. With the presence of David Miller in the lower middle order Dolphins have a better chance over Knights.
Knights: N Boje, GL Cloete, D du Preez, RR Hendricks, LMG Masekela, RR Rossouw, MP Siboto, WL Coetsee, Q Friend, R McLaren, DS Rosier, RS Second, PJ van Biljon.
Dolphins: KJ Abbott,CJ Alexander, R Frylinck, David Miller, KA Maharaj, CP Savage, JD Vandiar, D Smit,
MN van Wyk, K Zondo,VB van Jaarsveld, DJ van Wyk
Knights vs Doplhins match Prediction
Momentum One day cup - Dolphins will be the winners against Knights on 18th October 2013 playing at Kimberley.
Most Popular Predictions and stories
- Who will win IPL 7, 2014, full prediction with betting tips
- Cricket predictions chart
- Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata knight Riders - who will be the winner?
- CSK vs KXIP Prediction and betting tips, IPL 7 match No. 3
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils betting tips and Prediction
- Ram Slam T20 Challenge Predictions | Cape Cobras vs Knights
- Ram Slam T20 Challenge Prediction | Lions vs Warriors
- RCB vs MI IPL 7 prediction - full betting tips and stats
Subscribe to our email newsletter & receive updates right in your inbox.